(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

12.25.2009

JAM BOYS



(via Hypebeast)



When I saw this picture of Black Thought, one of my favorite all time MCs, the Phillyness inside me screamed, "Damn, Boul. This jawn is soo Philly." Had to post it. I lOve my city and I am very happy to be home right now. Tonight is going to be funny, Christmas dinner is at my crib this year. Looking forward to it? Fo'sho. Tipsy family members a priceless.




HAPPYHOLIDAYS to all.







On another note, Happy Birthday to not only Jesus, but to my man hun'ed grand, Luis aka Sito. Enjoy your birthday family. I always feel for you on Christmas because you get the two for one deal in gifts. But cheer up though, boul. Haha.




GREENE

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States