(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

1.19.2010

JAN 18TH.

Photobucket
[The view]

Last days of my winter break we're spent in New York City with the ORCL family.  We shopped 'till we dropped (or until we realized what we couldn't afford) and enjoyed our four day stay.  It was very cold that week but it didn't phase us at all.  We had a great time in "The bachelors pad."

My last days in Philly were spent catching up with a very close friend of mine, watching the Eagles hurt my feelings and (yeah, you guessed it...) CHILLIN'.

Photobucket
[Nike town]

Photobucket
[Breakfast of Champions]

Photobucket
[Dolche De Leche.  Delicious.]

Photobucket

Photobucket
[Snappin' in Best Buy]

Photobucket
[Toes to feet. #loumoment Haha.]

Photobucket

Photobucket
 [Hookah on South St.]

Photobucket
[Day before my return to Hampton University.]









nineteenyears as of yesterday. i'm blessed





night world.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States