(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.28.2010

Dear Summer,

I know you missed me, I'm about to bring back the cargo shorts and crisp (ORCL) tee's 
Rittenhouse chillin', window shopping on Walnut... Tranzilli's water ice, plus a Cheesesteak is the line up
You might have to take the Night Owl if the times up...
If you give me a wheel, every space will be filled...

*beat drop*

Pardon me, I felt like a rapper for a second.



What up doe? 

The summer is here and I'm excited, but not as excited as I thought I would be around this time.  As angered and upset as I might have sounded throughout my freshman year, looking back, I would not have changed a thing.  As I sit here in 420 Harkness Hall, overlooking the concrete battleground of hoopers, I see myself as a stronger person who can overcome any hardship you put me in.  There are eight other individuals, who I now see as family, that I know could make the same statement.  Hampton U has been a brand new experience for me with a collection faces and mind sets that I never encountered before.  As time has progressed, I know you may have heard be utter, "I'm not going to be here next year" or "I'm done with this school."  Nevertheless, when it's all said and done, this is a place I can know I can definitely grow.


Philadelphia, I miss you.  Best believe, you can find a note in my iPhone that lists ninety-nine things I want to do once I get home.  I definitely need to hit up Delassandro's with Dav to get what is arguably the best Cheese steak in Philly.  Iron Man is a MUST SEE, preferably in IMAX, and do not be surprised if you see me and some of my boys in our usual downtown habitat.  I have so many places to go and people to see, next weekend will be epic.


HU MEN'S TENNIS

Shout out to Ivan viabbcicecream.com/blog

  







Shout out to Hogue for putting me on this morning.
vVv













 

Next year, the Palace. My home away from home (away from home).  Right on the water.  The usual reply when people find out about this investment is, "That is all bad."  Away from Hampton's rules and restrictions, my friends and I will be enjoying college the right way.  Come visit.


 Shoutout to iresq.com for the brand new LCD screen


 Haha, and shout out to Trevor for creating his "drank" before every party.



only right clothing line -->
"Know Thyself" Collection
Shout out to Dave Austria



www.orclworldwide.com



              ORCL*

Next weekend will be filled with good times and a reunion of the brothergood.  Me and the team will all be back from our prospective colleges. We will pick up where we left on the right foot, and continue or doings of no good.  Movements will be in place.  Look out, here we come.


. e n e e r g



No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States