(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

8.19.2010

ONE MO' GIN

Me and my hermano Trevor hit the NYC streets for a day of shopping before he headed back to Silver Springs, MD.  I must say, we ran into some nice deals in some very popular stores... or boutiques rather.  Without planning our route of attack, we covered a lot of ground (no pavement) and gave thumbs up all around the South of Houston area.  "Had to say it was a good day."


Trevor was scared to to put this one up.
Keychain or racoon?
almost symmetrical?
I, Robot
I love buildings/apartments etc., NY has some nice ones.  Even if they're abandoned.
Ended the night the right way when we got back to Philly.



thumbs up people, GREEEEEEEEEEEEEENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States