(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

1.10.2011

Rambles;

It's crazy how things can change in just a year, 

or better yet, in six months.  A life can change and a project can flourish in this short amount of time.  An entire new perspective can manage to spark, simply due to one image or happening... and change someones thoughts forever.  The change can be good or bad, ugly, fulfilling, mind altering or passed by.  Life's trials and tribulations are unexplainable and can never be expected no matter how philosophical one might think they are.  A person can live the same way an entire lifetime while another person indulges in new experience and challenges on a weekly basis.  One person maybe content with the daily repetition and tradition that they might encounter while another person might dread it.  It's crazy how life works.  Our happiness is based on our mentalities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States