(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

9.23.2009

COLLEGE LIFE. Hamptonian style.



[Popped strings. I'm finally about to learn how to string rackets, so I can save money.]




[I love the Hundreds as everyone knows. I get asked on a daily basis, "Are you from Cali?" or "How do you know about the hundreds?"]


[With my big sister at Shannon's appartment. I decided to not post the pictures of their attempts at the thriller dance... But I caught Michael on the screen.]


[Where my money goes when it's after 7 pm. (It's $1.50 for a homemade Iced Tea... that's DRAWLIN').]


[Gift from Mom dukes via Omega Optical in Cheltenham Square... They hook us up.]


[Another gift from mommy GREENE. Straight from one of the shops at the US OPEN.]












[My RA John from Chi-town. Working magic with the clippers.]


[If you haven't noticed, I love Apple juice. Hence all the pictures of Apple juice bottles.]




[:) . I could get used to being a D1 athlete...]


[...they get LOVE.]






[Earlier today. Currently in Atlanta for the HBCU invitational tournament. All my Spelman, Morehouse fam... WHAT'S GOOD?]



Wish us luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States