(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

11.06.2009

Iced out.

On Halloween, Chipotle (which I was just recently introduced to by my Big Sisters... Yeah, I never tried it before I got down here...) gave away a free burrito to anyone who was wearing aluminum foil. SO YOU KNOW WHAT I DID...


WE GOT OUR BLING ON.

[I know you've never seen this in stores, or on hypebeast (To all you hypebeast who are looking for this exclusive timepiece, you will not be able to find it.) This is that one of a kind limited edition G-SHOCK x GREENE X 13AL (Get your chemistry up.)]

[This right here is the "bling-out" wristlet that goes to the watch.]

[Y'all aren't ready for this though... I looked like A.I at a press conference with these rocks in my ears. Chipotle didn't know what to do with me.]

[It was great.]

[Somebody get their mans though... He DEF didn't need that much foil on. He had the smack face on when he walked in and realized that he over did it, haha.]



GREEEENE.ENEEEERG

1 comment:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States