(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

11.01.2009

RETURN OF MR. GREENE

I apologize for the lack of post since the... 11th (damn.) But I'm back again my friends.

I've been mad busy down at Hampton University. I miss Philly more than ever and I hope to make that move back to my city sometime soon. I miss y'all!!

Homecoming week:




[Switched the room around.]

[Homecoming concert.]


["GIRL YOU KNOW I-I-I"]


[Latoya Luckett. I fell in love with one of her back up dancer... she had "that hair."]


[This is when I got hype... "BROOOOOKLYN, BROOOOOKLYN. Loso shut it down.]

[The Step Show was major.]


[Me and Mr. Hobbs. at outside the K.A.I.O.S Party. James looked like a pimp that night. Just saying.]


[Haha. The morning after. (Get your mans...)]


[McArthur Mall. If your under 18 you have to leave before 5 o'clock.]


[Ten minute obsession with this fountain. I want this in the front of my house. It's amazing.. you have to see it in person to understand...]


[FALL. My favorite season.]




[Good looking out, MOM.]


[Too bad most of it was gone before the 31st.]

1 comment:

  1. damn boul, had no idea you went to school with Affion Crockett.

    that's whats up.
    he funny?

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States