(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

8.22.2012

ANNUAL DRAWLFEST • DELAWARE 2012

If you know me, you know I've been through a couple of "processes," however what you are about to witness is an example of my first bond. Behold a snippet of a rare tradition that dates back to middle school. All of these folks were inserted into the family category some time ago. Not everyone could make it this year, but it still happened. Live, traveled from the 2-1-5. Stronger than any covalent bond known to man. Our annual trip to Bethany, Delaware curtesy of Ms. Marcha (who may be the greatest host in the Western hemisphere). Enjoy.






































No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States