(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.27.2010

iPhone 3g'ing.

John Kile said I should italicize.

If you've been a toomuchgreene follower over the past couple of years you would know how I like to snap flicks with my iphone, from a "slanted perspective" (Lol, my friends love to joke about that).  Recently, I have advanced my photography equipment so the fuzzy iPhone pictures will be seldom found on this blog.  However, in my lovely iPhoto archives are mass amounts of pictures from my iPhone.  I am dedicating this post to some of these photos.  Some may be recent moments others might be from years ago.  Whatever the case, these moments were interesting enough for me to go out of my way and snag a flick of whatever was going on.  In the words of Kevin Hart's man Naim from his stand up at the Tower, "Capture.... Save." (You should be dying if you were at that event."

Don't worry, I didn't leave the crib. Well, my room... or Harkness.
Photo shoot Scopin'
Simply deserved a repost.
Was my iPhone wallpaper for some time.
Still scopin'. Familiar?
JD's lighter.
I damn sure missed Lady, Greek while in VA.
KINGS
Regular ass flight, but a feeling of importance on the runway.
Dolo x AJ X KG = So necessary
This would be Hez's Silly band... Haha.
Buckroe
Something slight... :)
The workplace.
Passenger side.
Melo didn't finish his food.
And the folding continues. Lol...
"Yeah, we saw the fireworks...
Free tickets... Venus, no 'scope
Saturday morning alarm.
No kids today.
I still want this shirt.




1 comment:

  1. My man haha. Slanted pics coupled with slanted text. Now that's major.

    Kidding.

    Stay up. Looking forward to some cool ass captures with that fancy camera you got yourself now.

    You can flip me any pics you got of me :). Can never have too many pics of yourself, yemsh?

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States