(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.30.2010

Malcom X, Martin LuthAH

The summer has treated me too well.  I do not want to go back to Hampton, Virginia this fall.  
Point blank.

When I am home I realize how stable and solid my Philadelphia foundation is.  Right now, at this moment (always subject to change), I feel like Temple University would have been the move, maaaan. But I say that from the perspective of a person that has not yet enabled travel.  Therefore, I will be taking my ass back to Hampton University for this upcoming sophomore year.  It was official last week when I signed my tennis contract for the Fall and Spring semester.  Not taking anything from HU, because that place has put me through things I never imagined I would be doing my freshman year, and blessed me with life long friends and the independence that I thought I had my senior year, but did I make the right decision?  It seems like all of my friends from Hampton are eager to go back to school, but on the other hand (I'm holding salt and pepper about to apply it too my cheese steak) I do not even feel the Fall approaching.  I think I only feel this way because my heart pumps off of the presence of sky scrapers... (because I definitely do not mind beign in D.C, even though Philly is way better) Or maybe because I love change in scenery and traveling... (I know if transferring credits was easier I would be at a different school each of my four years.  I would still want to be a Hampton Grad though.)  Regardless of my current thoughts, summer is almost over and decisions have been finalized.  Although before it ends, allow me to continue enjoying it.

Tomorrow's agenda :
(8AM start time :/ )
followed by
(:D)


The summer continues...


THE REASON I LAUGH... THIS BOUL.
LUISITOOOOO
BRY AND PHIL
SOUTH STREETIN'
BREAKFAST DOLO


DOWNTOWN SITING
COOKOUT IN MURRRLAND


PROFILE PIC MATERIAL
BURGAS AND DAWGS
ALL SMILES
DC CHILLIN... RIGHT?
I SAY "SON" BEFORE EACH SENTENCE
FOLD. STICK WITH US THOUGH, CHECK THIS WEEKEND. @ORCLworldwide





GREENE
add a King, add a Jr.


2 comments:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States