(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.28.2010

Copy & Paste

More Italics. Just for John Kile.  I think I like this.

Most blogs these days tend to be filled with copied and pasted material.  This blog is one of them.  Although, I might use my own photos and material for the most part.  I tend to run into some things that I must post on my blog just because I like it.  So, this post will be filled with some of my recent discoveries in the world wide web and more specifically the blogosphere.

I am not the constant browser of Hypebeast.com that I once was a couple years ago, although today I actually paid attention to some of the recent post.  The video below is why I always think about changing my major, or taking video arts classes.  This jawn is FILTHY.

"Burn Ignite" via www.hypebeast.com


Seeing this video of Kid Cudi's performance had me reminiscing of his show at the Electric Factory. Man, that was a fun night.  Here is a quick flasher backer (Melo looks like a rapist in that last picture lmao): KID CUDI X ASHER X Brothergood



There is a very obvious reason why Lupe Fiasco is my favorite MC.  If you have not heard what he did on that Ricky Rozy "Big Meech, LARRY HOOOOOVER!!!!! ..." track, here is a chance to get a listen. Once again, thanks hypebeast for being a reliable hypebeast. Light amplification at its finest.



"Building Minds Faster"




This was another apparent "must post because I like it."  Mr. West at the Facebook headquarters.  No introduction necessary.  Yeezy has began his planned attack in operation: Hip-hop takeover Part Quatre.  "Good as job" will be another classic.





This summer on several occaisions "Booty Call" has been ordered On DemandIn relation to such necessary actions I would like to bless you with the funniest scene from the movie.  Every time this scene comes on the result is: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Enjoy. :D




Random, but I've watched this stand up so many times. Kevin Hart, Philly stand up.  (I really wish I could find that Naim stand up from his show at the Tower...)




Last but not least, my favorite copy and paste.


Toomuch_Italics, John?



stay up, greene

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States