(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

8.07.2009

THE GREAT HANGOVER TOUR • PHILADELPHIA


So after uploading 200+ photos from last nights show, I told Yanny to pick his top 20 so I could post them. The concert was so G.O.O.D that we had to settle for a top forty something. In reward for buying tickets to one of the best concerts we have ever been to, Cudi tossed us his signed Chuck, that he was sporting when he first started his performance. All in all, the concert was "raaaagin'."
[DASHIKI? Why not.]
[Cudi's autographed chuck]
[Melo was the one that Cudi actually tossed the sneak to. The Cudder def knew where he was, because that was LOVE.]


•GREENE•

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States