(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

8.09.2009

2 5 .

So as I was browsing Facebook on this lovely afternoon [even though it feels like morning because I woke up around 1] and I saw a note posted by the wonderful Caasi. It was her top 25 most played songs on iTunes. I always think that list is interesting because I listen to many of the same songs on a regular basis without realizing it... Here's how my top 25 most played looked. This is what happens when you sleep to songs...

SONG - ARTIST - PLAYS

MIND SEX - DEAD PREZ - 251
COMPLEXITY - THE ROOTS - 222
THE PANTIES - MOS DEF - 211
SOMETHING ABOUT US - DAFT PUNK - 171
SLOW BEAT [MIND SEX INSTRUMENTAL] - DEAD PREZ - 169
BRIA'S INTERLUDE - DRAKE - 148
RIGHT SIDE OF MY BRAIN - THE DREAM - 145
TOO FLY - DWELE -136
DON'T GO TOO SLOW - CASSIE - 133
BUISNESS PLEASURE - TREY SONGZ - 132
LITTLE BIT [FEAT. LYKKE LI] - DRAKE - 128
HOUSTATLANTAVEGAS - DRAKE -123
A NIGHT OFF [FEAT. LLOYD] - 121
BRAND NEW - DRAKE -121
ROCKIN' WITH THE BEST [FEAT. PHARRELL & BOBBY VALENTINO] - JADAKISS - 113
D.O.A - JAY-Z - 111
PILLOW TALK - KID CUDI - 108
LITTLE BIT - LYKKE LI - 107
YOUNG & SEXY [FEAT. MIKE SHOREY] - FABOLOUS - 101
LIP SERVICE - CHARLES HAMILTON - 100
CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD - CHARLES HAMILTON -100
THINK TWICE - J DILLA - 100
DIRTY PEACHES [FEAT. J*DAVEY] - 88 KEYS - 100
I LOVE, YOU LOVE - JOHN LEGEND -99
RUN TO THE SUN - N.E.R.D - 98

Looking over this list, I'm not sure how D.O.A got so many plays... and I must say much of this play list is past girlfriend influenced... but don't ask.



This post has been Sito approved.



greeneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee




1 comment:

  1. =) you're pretty wonderful yourself.
    & ahahaha, luis.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States