(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

8.26.2009

"Alright, yo...

Last couple days in Philly. I'm about to be on a new campus, with no friends [yet]. Starting fresh, but missing what's not so fresh... Otherwise known as, what I'm use too. Yeah, I'm only in VA, but that's a big change for me, BECAUSE I'M SO PHILLY... It's kind of ridiculous.

So much will happen while I'm in a different state. Relationships between my friends, family and acquaintances will change. Even a strange, bittersweet relationship with a certain someone might come to a sudden hault (We'll see :/). The things I'm use to will not be a part of my everyday life. I honestly have no idea how I will react to this. I'll know by this time next week, I guess. Hopefully it's positive.

I've continued to say my last temporary goodbyes. Today, I said bye to one of my boys up at Villanova University who goes by the name of Ashley. She already started classes but took the time out of her schedule to hang out with the boul, Greene [it's appreciated... that's that Guala love]. The rest of the possé came up later. We ended the night at iHop, in our usual fashion: laughter.


[When I used the boys bathroom in Ash's dorm, I knew the college life was official after reading this sign on the door.]






[ORCL Siting. YO, RALPH WHADDUP BOUL?! Haha, I'm trying to tell y'all we're EVERYWHERE!]



[Above there should be a picture from iHOP. Didn't take one because I was laughing to hard. Y'all are some funny bouls. LOL]


[Hundreds Sharpie... I'm DRAWlin'. Lol. No seriously... I am. Why'd I buy this?]


[Happy Birthday to my mans, hun'ed grand, Keenan.]


[And lastly, I had to post this picture because Caasi said it was "precious."]




Last couple days before separation. Let the good times roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States