(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

8.14.2009

Self Exposure: My Xanga page

Middle school at J.R Masterman was interesting.

Grades 5 through 8 at Masterman were composed of young, confused, bright THUGS ("Thug nasty, nasty thugs." Haha, word to Barbershop). Well, maybe not everyone was a thug... but I thought I was. During my tall tee and Girbaud phase, all I did was rap and act like I wasn't good at tennis [I had to be the only young tennis player in West Oaklane lol]. Looking back at middle school, I realized that I had no clue who I was. The only thing that I knew for sure is that I loved music. That leads to the actual reason for this post...

Who remembers Xanga.com? If you have no idea what Xanga is, I'll tell you. Xanga is a blogging network that was popular [as the sex bracelets] in middle school. I'm not sure if it was a Masterman thing or not, but it seemed like everyone knew about it. To make a long story short, I had a xanga and it still exist, so technically I still have one. My xanga page was nothing like this blog, because most of my post were raps. I was so serious about rapping at one point, that I remember almost getting studio time and getting on a mixtape, Haha. [RALPH aka RAH aka Manilla Mist Whaddup!?]

I am about to post a link to this beautiful Xanga page. Don't be surprised if you see Z's on the end of my words... Because that's how I rolled back then. Also, don't be surprised if some of my punchlines are really sexual or violent... Because I was harder than pavement back then... [This Xanga deserves a content warning way more then this page] Peep the May 4, 2005 collaboration with Kris...That's a straight classic lol...

So with no further adieu... A somewhat embarrassing link to my past.
[Btw, I came up with the "The International Baller" as a name because LL use to call himself that sometimes... Plus, who doesn't want to be international? I know I do.]




too much greene, literally.

1 comment:

  1. XD ah man. memories. i totally remember that collab.

    also, regarding that party flyer? i was almost okay with it until i saw "say "kenny" at the door." that, my friend, is certified drawlin'.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States