(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

8.31.2009

Hampton U, WhatUP.




My first day was slow. I got down to Hampton feeling isolated and confused [word to Nick Cannon in drumline, Haha. That movie keeps popping into my head]. I had no idea what to expect. But finally, my social skills kicked in and I began to meet other freshman from all over the country. I feel like I can already see who I'll be hanging with for most of the year at Hampton. I've also discovered that everyone I've met from D.C/Prince George County is mad cool [I think I'll be joining the "go-go" movement sometime soon, lol.]

On another note, there are so many beautiful black girls here. People were not lying about the Hampton's females. The funny thing is that only the freshman class is really here...

But regardless, I'm chillin'.

I'm waiting for classes to start because I don't want to get use to all of this free time. I came down here to GRIND.

I haven't been on my blog mode down here [lately], because I've been more focused on adjustment. However, I've still been taking shots here and there via iPhone [like always]. Here's a little taste of Hampton's freshman orientation. Nothing spectacular but I'm "feelin' it" [like the Jay-Z track.]

To all my close friends, I miss the shit out of y'all. I finally have internet because I just recieved a tethering file for the iPhone [It gives you internet when you plug your iPhone up to your laptop] through one of my new friends down here... No Wi-fi yet, because my computers not registered [Had to delete limewire :( ]


[This was one of the packages I recieved as a welcome gift to my dorm. Lol... that is love. Maybe I'll get my waves back so Steve can stop bussin' on my flat textured scalp. I'm surprised Corey's not on the front of this brush. (I forgot he's only on du-rag packages lol... I'm still bussin'.)]




[How I'm living... My side of the room.]


[My magic trunk.]


[I think I'll be playing a lot of this. It's not my type of tennis, but it's fun.]


[Blue and White game for the freshman.]


[I know they were tired. They were dancing for the most part of the game. I swear they were working harder than some of the football players..]


[Woke up at 4.20 after catching the 'itis after lunch one day. That's my room number. I thought that was weird.]




[PRE block party.]


[THE Block party.]


[What we do in 420.]



G R E E N E





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States