(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

8.16.2009

MAD DECENT BLOCK PARTY

After working out at Plymouth Whitemarsh I quickly went home, showered and met up with DJ Dav on 12th and Spring Garden. This is where the Mad Decent block party was being held. At the block party everything was free, including performances by world famous Dj's on their label. I recognized a few names and DJ Dav filled me in on the rest. Dav was SO HAPPY to meet these DJ's, I def don't blame him... They got it poppin'.


[On my way to the block party I had to take a shot of this. Word to the three block walk each morning to Masterman.]







































No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States