(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

3.18.2009

ipod-LESS!

One thing about me that all my close friends know, is that my head is like an eclectic itunes library... on shuffle. I'll burst out of nowhere mouthing songs ranging from Phillyz Most Wanted to the Spice Girls (chill, you know you know a song or two. Don't fraaaud!)

With that being said I cannot find my ipod right now and I think I'm going crazy. My daily morning subway rides have been immensely monotone & and my thoughts have been scattered. As soon as a walk outside to that good ol' three minute bus ride to fern rock, I am FIENIN' to here a song that is already stuck in my head. Today it was a random song by usher, called sweet lies (special girl) I think it was produced by pha-real and them... to show you how bad it gets, this was a song that was stuck in my head about an hour ago...


http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00003Q56L.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg Chill boul.

On another note to make up for the suspect image that you see above, a friend just put me on to a mixtape artist/group by the name of Mike Posner & the Brain Trust [thanks erinn :)]

Mixtape Cover
I downloaded this mixtape off of
datpiff and so far this referral was a good look.

This just reminded me that during this current state of hip-hop (which I have mixed feelings about), the mixtape game is where it's at. Aside from the tribe, which is always in my ears, artist like Charles Hamilton, Drake, Wale and others have been producing some music on mixtapes that is defff worth listening to.

So if your swag is turned tooooo far up
(my man Jus said that thats the perfect song to wake up to haha), and your stuck on Flo Rida's elevator... hit up a nice mixtape website and umm...

Spice up yo' life (no spicegirl).



1 comment:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States