(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

3.16.2009

pleasantly overthinking.

graduation, where you at boul?!

That's all I have to say. No cliché story about how I failed a math test this morning, or how I have to come in early tomorrow for class. Because more than likely, you feel me completely.

On the flipside of thangs. Here are some of my thoughts from today:


Photobucket
Let this picture speak to you. A reoccuring theme in my life. (&Naaaw, I didn't do this...)


Photobucket
I complain about the cold now, but when it's 95 degrees outside this summer, and global warming is in full effect. This will be a first thought.


Photobucket
I bangs with this cd... a part of my quest to branch out into different genres. I love the girls voice, I swore it was auto-tunes or some shit...


Photobucket VS. Photobucket
decisions.



http://www.gambling911.com/files/publisher/NCAA-Bracket-2009-031509L.jpg
What is really good? I like Louisville right now... get your brackets together and come put your money up. ;)

oyeah... by the way...

Photobucket

hollerrr.




1 comment:

  1. kenny!! go to morehouse .. even though hampton is a great school there is nothing like morehouse and being in atlanta over hampton VA is completely worth it!!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States