(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

3.21.2009

nostalgia

On this chill saturday morning I woke up and turned on itunes library. The song nostalgia by marco polo came on. Which led to me thinking about points in highschool that I enjoyed. Then this crazy nostalgic feeling came over me like... damn, "times passed me by" [I can't remember who sings that song, but it's in my head right now]. Don't get me wrong I'm trying to graduate asap, but It's not the school that I'm going to miss, It's the people. My brothers, my niggas, what ever you want to call them... we're family.

We all date back to at least 6th grade together... with that being said you know we've gone through phases together on some bildungsroman type shit, minus the novel.
We started out at the
onepairofsneakers'tilyoumessthemup stage [well, some of us did]. Then we went through the act hard and don't be scared to fight phase accompanied by Girbauds and tall tee's with occaisional cornrows or brush in your backpocket. Then the Girbaud died, and people stopped coming at me for wearing what was a "young t-shirt." But you get the picture, we've been down since junior high.

So Graduation is going to be major.

past x present:






























Long live the brotherhood.

3 comments:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States