(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

3.20.2009

late arrival x thursday

current thought: keep your love locked down. word to yeezy

anyway,

H e l l o w o r l d !
<-- [Masterman effect, you tend to use stuff you learned in class in everyday convo. Can't kick the habit]

Today was pretty chill. Beginning with the breakfast sampler from iHOP, and a little chuck e cheese. Yeah, I KNOW WE'RE LIKE 18 IN CHUCK E CHEESE.. but Who doesn't bang with Chuck?!

Aside from that, Keenan, Sito (Lou) and I ran into UCLA's basketball team as we headed to McDonald's after school. We got to talk to the their star guard Darren Collison as they went through the doors to the Sheraton. Lou grabbed a quick autograph (nodickeatin'), cause he will most likely be in the League next year. Once we got further up 17th street we realized we had just missed UCONN's exit as we passed the hotel they are staying at. Here's a glance at our day via blackjack.











I'm currently on a Wale high right now, so I'm gonna leave on that note, 100 miles and running.

http://goldspinz.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/walemixtape.jpg


[Look out around the city for the onlyright tags]



& BTW. ME AND MY MAN BRANDON'S AAYTE 3 ON 3 BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT IS TOMORROW @ GUSTINE REC. COME THRUU, SHOW LOVE!



gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States