(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.20.2009

CHRIS BROWN'S P.S.A




I feel like he just made things slightly worst then they are at this point in time. This did not send any type of positive vibe in my opinion. I think he needs to just remind everyone that he can dance and he'll be straight.


2 comments:

  1. haha, so true. if only he had been allowed to do an MJ tribute at the BET awards, all would be right as rain about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is up with that buttony shirt jacket he has on? That's a little more interesting then him right now. Our poor shining star C Breeze is faaaading away.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States