(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.23.2009

Sgt James Crowley Defends Gates Arrest

Shared via AddThis

I hate to pin anything on race right away, but I think this was ridiculous. How do you accuse someone of burglary, in their own home, without letting them show proof of ownership? That is pretty drawlin'. I'm sure Sgt Crowley had the ultimate smack face when he discovered the credentials of his arrestee.

That looks like a smack face to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States