(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.15.2009

COMING SOON: ORCL TOE SOCKS.

....sike.
But the new trend is toe socks. Remember you saw it on toomuchgreene.blogspot.com first! [Lol]. Here is how my day looked.


[You know when your in bed, but too lazy to get up... Yeah. And naw, that's not a pink trash can with flowers on it...]


[Ran into some homeless lady. She wouldn't leave me alone.]




[Ended up paying $9 to get to Villanova. After a curt argument with the ticket person (who happened to look like a mix between LeBron James and Wale..) I decided that I am going to send these ticket stubs in and try to get my money back. They were drawlinnnn!]


[Racket Demos. Right now I'm leaning towards the black and neon Greene Dunlop.]






[Haha. Don't ask questions, just follow our lead.]


[Look at boul's toes. HAHA.]






[And because they're my boys... They copped me a pair as well. Always looking out for their man KG... That's love.]






[Nice store...]


[Another nice store.]


[Get your mans... Or should I say ladies. The Jeep was tough though.]



As you can see... Toe socks are in, so COP UP.

BTW. I keep changing my blog lay out because I'm crazy. Feed back on layouts? COOL.

.ENEER G
<<



1 comment:

  1. i don't want you to be mean-muggin' like that with the toe socks. XD i can't take it!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States