(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.23.2009

DELETE.

Over the years I've developed the habit of avoiding the people who effect me negatively. When I say negatively, I'm referring to those who start drama, conflict, or anything that makes me or my frends look like assholes. Today, I realized that I overlooked some of the people that bring negative energy to my circle. And as I once said to my buddy Na in tenth grade [which I regret because that is one of my closest homies], "You've been deleted." That might seem heartless or mean, but I really don't care at this point. When you lose good friends because of the way one person acts, it's only right that you let go of that person. Not saying that I haven't done anything wrong, because I have [and I apologize], but I have found a common denominator to most of the drama I've witnessed these past couple years. I'm about to enter the 13th grade, and to put it simply: I don't bang with you.


Good Night all.

1 comment:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States