(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.07.2009

THE FRESHMAN

If you have not already seen this, this was an issue of XXL in December, introducing the 2009 "Freshman Class" of hip-hop. After looking through my "top 25 most played" list on iTunes, I realized how much I love this new class of hip-hop. Most of these artist have produced a great amount of refreshingly new work. Even if you don't like it, you have to give kudos where they are due, these guys [well, most if them] are different.

1 comment:

  1. You know I already saw it.
    Kiiiiiiid Cuuuuuudddddiiii.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States