(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.26.2009

Yesterday, Curt, Lou, Corey and I headed to New York for the day. No one really brought anything but we enjoyed the city [and the beautiful females that we ran into ;) ].


[I've only been to the original Sang Kee a couple of times, but this one in the Reading Terminal Market use to be a weekly stop. Back then I could hardly see over the counter, and I swore dude was gonna chop his fingers when slicing the meat.]


[I've never had anything from Sang Kee besides this, and duck.]


[First stop. BBC/ICE CREAM store in Soho. This time around there was no, No Game Rob (or Rob to YOU) to drop half a stack on like three t-shirts. So no one brought anything this time around. Window shopping at it's finest.]


[I had to get another picture like this, because I'm that man on the Moon.]


[I'm pretty sure photography might be slightly illegal while in the store... But I'm too smooth with the iPhone.]


[Sorry, P. Just being a fan.]






[We had no idea they turned this shoe into a boot. Chillin' in my Nike boots? Yup, flyer than the rest of 'em]


[To all my tennis players... Sexy right? The pink, black and gold could get it... (Adidas store)]




[I really like this store. Out of my trips to NYC I always find stuff I like in here. Broadway and Bond, check it out if your around.]


[WORD? I think I might of heard this come out of Hezzy's mouth a couple times.]


[Haha, typical. His face lit up like crazy when Curt pointed this out.]


[The main reason I wanted to come to New Yawk.]


[I didn't see any fitteds that were worth the $34.99, so I just kept my card in my wallet. Disappointed a little.]




greenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreenegreene.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States