(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.11.2009

FREESTYLE FRIDAY


It's crazy how fast time is passing us by. The summer is almost over. Since time is so limited at this point, I've been trying to see my friends as much as possible [if we're cool and we haven't chilled, we need to before I leave for Hampton! Hit me up]. On Friday, we did our usual, infamous freestyle. However, with our freestyle no bars are necessary. Our freestyle usually involves meeting downtown and doing what ever comes to our mind [Straight off the top of the dome, like Big Tigga]. We've been doing this every Friday since freshman year, the only difference is the amount of options we have [No more youngboa curfews, lol].

We met in Rittenhouse, chilled like a pool in a blizzard, then we concluded that the majority of the group was hungry. Instead of making the usual Liberty Place or Micky D's stop, we decided to go to the other side of Broad Street for a change. SO WE HIT THE GAYBORHOOD TO GET OUR GRUB ON [all hetero]. Walking through the gayborhood is kind of funny, because for some reason [the reason is obvious] I suspect everyone I see as being homosexual. I always say,"I try not to judge." But when a dude sings his words in a conversation, my favorite moral tends to disappear for a second.

We ate at Pandora's on Chestnut street. I had pizza. I love pizza, so it's ONLY RIGHT that I become a food critic for a second. The pizza I had at this place was the worst pizza I've ever had in my life. I'd rather have the Philadelphia School District's idea of a cheese pizza [You know, the pentagonal shaped jawn], before this. So, if you want pizza and your on Chestnut Street, I advise you not to go there.

After we left Pandora's we walked all the way up Chestnut to Independance Hall. We chilled in the park area, witnessed an official ghost tour [the guy reminded us of Chris Carroll] and jerked [Yes, they got me to jerk...Lol]. As we/they jerked, a few girls came over to learn [They didn't really want to jerk. The one girl just wanted a hug from Melo, and the other one just wanted to jerk Sito. Haha, let's keep it 100 guys...]

All in all, it was a cool, relaxed night. I'm going to miss having fun doing nothing.



[Munchies before I hit Fern Rock. Corner stores are love.]




[You know you've seen him before. My man, pots and pans. Literally.]


[NASTY]






[The night ended with a nice, "GET YOUR MANS" moment. Apparently, the dude was about to hit the club with his little black Chiwawa. Get your mans, please.]


.ENEERG



1 comment:

  1. your name backwards basically reads "energy".
    That's some artsy f*ckin shit.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States