(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

7.13.2009

SIDEKICK III


The Sidekick three was the first phone I bought that I was not afraid to pull out in public. [2005?] Even though the first few months I had it, it was prepaid [A flashing money sign use to show up in the top right hand corner of the screen when you ran out of minutes LOL. I know Melo feels me. Haha...], I still did not hesitate to whip the phone out at any given moment and flip it open with a beautiful, SLICK thumb motion. [Slick. This word makes me laugh. I think I'm going to use it on a regular basis starting today.] Earlier today, I was looking through old photo albums from my sidekick. When you took a picture with this particular hand held, it would automatically give each picture a blur effect. The blur probably came from the lack of megapixels, but it's whatever, I always thought it was cool. Out of all the features of the phone, besides the cool flipping motion and the SLICK 24/7 Aim sessions, I think I miss the camera the most. Long live the SKIII, the phone that made texting what it is today.

[Off topic, but who remembers the "Two-way" Phone? People were so hype on their "Two-ways" when it seemed like only celebrities had them. I remember watching, "Rap City" (back when I was known as K-MONEY. Lol) with big Tigga, when he had Fabolous on the show. They were flashing their two-ways like they were the hottest electronics in the world. After thinking about what the two-way actually did, I came to this conclusion: All two ways did were text message. Lol.]


[From love park. I remember this day... We found "Jam" hair gel in Ariel's bag. Lol.]


[From some graffeti book. I loved the picture, even made a shirt.]




[DJ DAV, before he was DJ DAV]


[Me and my beautiful Grandmom.]


[Back when I was a "Lo' head." This was so Myspace.]



http://www.mobilewhack.com/images/sidekick_3_3.jpg


-GREENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States