(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.26.2009

SUN_DAY

Today was lovely. I woke up with another feeling of nostalgia.

It hit 93 degrees on Philly thermometers today, making it the second ridiculously warm day in a row, which is LOVE. As soon as a rolled out of my sheets I sat on my bed staring down at my black Jordan slides and began to recapture a feeling that I haven't had in a while. I realized that it felt like one of those hot summer days from the 90's... Random, but that's what it felt like in my head. [I suddenly had the urge to try and bring back the tank top this summer, we will see what happens [haha]...]

These were the days when my older brother use to bully me and I could have been grouped in the catagory of "badassyoungboas." Back when Will Smith was my favorite rapper (Big Willy Style) and the high top fade wasn't completely out of style... yet.


This Sunday felt like a Saturday, so I treated it like one. I went downstairs and grabbed my favorite bowl of cereal ["I gotta have my Pops"] and turned on ESPN. I watched some intense NBA playoff basketball. The Celtics and Bulls series is MAJOR. I'm a little upset that the Sixers' allowed Orlando to tie the series... but whatever. Maybe they can still pull it out...

On a different note, my man Ralph, once again, put me onto some shit. Haha... this time its a group called Empire of the Sun. He sent me a link to their video and described their music as "eargasmic." And you know I bang with eargasms [ ;) ]. I told him I wish I heard the song before I saw the video, because it seems like these particular artist are on some other stuff... haha. But ey, good music is good music... even if the artist have a swag that incorporates feathers and colorful facial paint.... Here's a taste of what he sent me [I have no idea what the genre is]:

Alsoooo, New Era is finally dropping some beanies [ My favorite type of hat besides the snapback] So regardless of the temperature... I might be sporting a beanie one of these days if I can get my hand on one...





But that's about it for this post, mark your calanders for July because that's when the OnlyRight line is dropping... if you didn't know, now you knoooow.



Stay up [No Swine Flu],




GREEEENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States