(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.18.2009

LL K PEL X FRIDAY

First off, happy birthday to my niggapino Kris Pel... One of my closest and very first friends at Masterman [6-2 Whats reallyreally GOOD?]. We go back to when the Side Kick One was exclusive and G-Unit was thorough... Back when he wore glasses and I had no hangtime. Haha... You get the snapshot.

Today was another smooth senior year Friday. It went: school, chill, still chillin' & mo' chill.
Another day with the squad, la familia, my brothers from another. [The day would have been perfect if I didn't have another dizzy spell... the reason I hit up the hospital yesterday... I'm straight though... like Asian hair.] We chilled in good ol' Rittenhouse Square and enjoyed each others company for a while [the downtown area was pretty major today]. We laughed [There was this oldhead walking around with wet pants, like he didn't just pee on himself. Somebody needed to GET THEIR POPS, just sayin'.], bussed and overlooked the area. When you stay in Rittenhouse for a while you see a lot of things... Lets just quote Whodini when they said, "The freaks come out at night." We saw dudes walking around in chains and a few free-runners that started flipping in front of us like we asked for a show... See what happens when it gets warm? People don't know how to act. But anyway, thats not a problem... because I don't know how to act either.

Me and Melo are going to throw a party... And we're going to put this on the party flyer. "IT'S GONNA POP ALL CRAZY BOUL."


[Damn... We forgot the 'Lo hats! Haha]






GREENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States