(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.06.2009

US AIRWAYZ X SUNDAY

Today consisted of packing, Pops cereal and change of plans.

I woke up pretty early to pack for my flight. As I packed I turned on MTV jams and they had a series of what is now "old school videos."

[It's crazy how time has blown by. Music from like 2003 is now characterized as "old school"...
This makes me feel like I'm getting old... Like when a 13 or 14 year old bumped into me in the street and replied, "My fault ol' head." I had to double take and make sure he was talking to me. Haha... SO yeah guys... we're OL'HEADS now, with our old school music and girbaud jeans... ]

After like ten minutes of packing I was set. I swear I should be a professional packer. I'm so clutch with last minute packing... I should get paid.


Fast forward to the airport>>>


So I get to the airport impatient and rushing like most people before a flight, and the lady at US Airways says the plane seats were oversold and if I gave up my seat I could get a free round trip flight to where ever I'm going, allowing me to pick my times, AND they would put me in a hotel and give me meals...
I IMMEDIATELY SAID I was down to give up my seat. Even though I was SO ready to leave.



I switched up my flight times so I'm departing to Florida tomorrow... Everything is set except the hotel part. My mom randomly walked in when I was switching my flight and said, "You don't need a hotel room when your in Philly." So my plans of a real last minute, CLUTCH hotel party diminished quickly... Momma dukes knows me way too well.


Anyway, I'm gone tomorrow afternoon... flights around 3... hit me up...



Love.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm. What binness you got down in Florida? So close, though. Free rd trip and a hotel party? Should overbook more often. Hahaa

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States