(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.04.2009

Yeezy Drop X Friday

Today was the drop of one of the most anticipated shoes in the sneaker world: THE AIR YEEZY. An exlusive Kanye West sneak that only he and his crew have had access to over the past year [Can be seen on previous blog post]. I had know idea the drop was today until my man Bryan mentioned it to me when we were downtown. That just shows how strong my interest in sneaks is right now... [In my opinion the sneaker is dying] Anyway, theres probably mad people waiting outside Ubiq or Abakus Takeout trying to get their hands on a pair... I heard they're running about $215? But whatever, its a hot shoe, worth copping if you can get your hands on them.


This is Bun B modeling the Yeezy's. [Peep his ashy ankle. Somebody pass him some Eucerin]


Aside from the ERR-YEEZY drop, heres how the day looked:

Jokes.com
Kevin Hart - The Gym
comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games
FINALLY saw Kevin Hart's comedy central stand up in it's entirety. DEF one of today's highlights.


This is from an activity in a Domestic Violence workshop [Which I randomly selected. I don't 'Rhianna' chicks] in Masterman's annual health fair... I had to categorize this as "unhealthy behavior."


We turned a Masterman Banquet into a dollar party. WHATS GOOD?!


Rachel shows her school spirit via book sock. Only someone as COOL as Rachel could get away with this.


Mo' Kevin Hart laughter downtown in Naked Chocolate. Boul is TOO funny.


Ran into mad traffic on 76... Construction, what?



I'm leaving for Florida on Sunday. Hopefully I get everything situated so my saturday can pop....







Love.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree. I soooo have like no use or need for any of my sneakers anymore. I want to sell them but I don't really know if anyone would want to buy them. Oh wait... yeah they would. I know why the sneaker is dying... cuz like... all them "hype jawns" started wearing really really nice sneakers. But it's not like on a sneakerhead mode... it's more like two really nice pairs that get alternated everyday.

    You've semi-inspired my consideration to retire muh sneakies. Except the 3s. love those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AIR YEEZY IS OKAY! I TELL YOU WHAT!! YOU GON SEE MOTHA FUCKAS ABUSE IT! CALVIN KLEIN BABY!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States