(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.21.2009

Big Deal X MONDAY

I don't really feel like writing, so here is a series of thoughts/ occurances in my life over the past few days with a .jpg SWAG. I'm tired as HELL.



[Hopefully Natisha doesn't see this. Because I'm slowly becoming a fan...]


[Fam, us. Add young Hezy (he took the picture).]

[clipse-kanye-kaws.jpg]
[Kanye's verse... MAJOR.]


[Another party flyer. You probably think we're thugs by now (Add 'Lo hats).]


[Expensive. But worth it EVERYTIME]


[Wonder who?]

http://softporal.ucoz.ru/Music/88-Keys-DeathOfAdam.jpg
[I decided to repost this, because 88 Keys has been getting major play in my pod.]


[AIS Prom was also major. Thanks Nish!]


[Something about Neon Lights... They always gets me.]

http://mixtape.rollingsouls.com/mixtape/wp-content/chester-french-love-the-future-2009.jpg
[No band wagon, eff'd with them since I saw them in concert. Their CD finally dropped. Havn't had time to listen though... Somebody let me know how it is]


[Graduation on MY mind]




GREEEEEEEEENE.

3 comments:

  1. You know I saw this boulll!
    And yes, I am hype.

    Why don't you defend him when Keenan and Lou start hating all hard?!

    Super boo!!!

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States