(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.15.2009

REALIZATION WEDNESDAY.

Listening to: BLU & EXILE - Dancing in the Rain


Walnut Street

Today consisted of a series of thoughts and analysis from some of my favorite people.

After a second long, depressing rainy day, Keenan, Sean and I headed back to Ian's crib to do what we do best... CHILL. We celebrated his little brother's birthday for a little but most of the time we just talked. We covered a variety of topics, from life over these 7 years at Masterman to Reuben's serve during a tennis match. You have to love deep analytical conversations with your homies. Conversations like these confirm thoughts that you have never said out loud and remind you why your with the people your talking to. They show that your not the only one thinking about some random nonsense that popped into your mind one day in class, while you were staring at the teacher but omitting every word that they said. Conversations like these cause thoughts to spray out your mouth that you never thought about... but somehow they still make sense and reflect how you actually feel. Conversations like these cause REALIZATIONS. & I witnessed quite a few of those today...

Aside from the deep convo, we chilled in Liberty Place for a minute after stopping at good ol' Pot Belly [Their roast beef sandwiches are MAJOR]. My brothers on the Masterman volleyball team had to part ways so they could add another win to their SPOTLESS record, so the rest of us went thrift shopping. I purchused some used sneaks at Buffulo Exchange then came away with a couple steals at the Salvation Army [Half Off Wednesdays, WHATSUP?]. During our travels between Chestnut and Walnut, we made the comparison of the Thrift Store to UrbanOutfitters. The One Major Difference that we agreed on:
Urban has better shelves.


All in all, we made the best of a rain filled half day.
& That's Love.


Two of my favorite Ladies accompanied by young Steve Jones [Who looks somewhat suspect in this picture... haha]




My man Sean [AKA Shizz because thats every dude named Sean's name] showing that "Most Musical" side that we all love. Dudes got talent!



My steeeeals.




GREENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States