(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.22.2009

Hoop it Up X WEDNESDAY

Today was smooth with a dash of Fisher Price.

It might seem like I don't have bad days, but that's only because I probably won't post if I'm pissed or saddened [Goons don't get sad though, so just pissed].

Today was the annual Hoop It Up Game in Honor of Johnny Smyth. The game involves the Seniors and juniors in a go hawd or go home, but friendly game of basketball in what
they call [they, because I don't say this word outside of Masterman] the MASTERDOME [what. what?!]. Basically, we won again. I'll probably post a picture or two later. The boul Yanny was pretty clutch with the game winner... haha. I see you Kobe!

But that was my day pre
dismissal.

When the dismissal bell rings, an eighteen year old highschool senior might sometimes get a feeling of independance or freedom because the restricted part of their day is finally over. But that wasn't the case for me today. Fast forward a few hours after my dismissal bell rang and you could find me sitting next to a toddler who just had a temper tantrum. Basically, I had another doctors appointment, but this time with my doctor. To make a long story short, I felt like a straight up youngboa sitting in Chestnut Hill pediartics [Haha, You probably go there too I bet]. I've been going to the same doctor my entire life, but I realized today that I should work on finding my own doctor sometime soon.

Do you remember the little things that babies/small children play with, that consist of sphiracal wooden objects painted in different colors
, stacked on top of each other, with a hole in the center so a curved metal wire can run through them, allowing the wooden objects to move freely throughout an entire set of curved wires that are ALSO painted different colors and set up abstractly over a block of wood? If you have no idea what I'm talking about don't worry, because I just reread my description and laughed.

But if you DO know what I'm talking about, let me just put it like this: these toys or whatever, were in every room of the doctors office making me feel like I was four about to get treated for my first case of the chicken pox. I had that
youngboa feeling for the entire time I was there.


[These are some of the toys(?)
I was talking about. &I'm going to act like I didn't push one of the wooden balls around the loop... just to try it out... once...]


[You know you need another doctor when the side of the room looks like this.]


[Youngboa. Chair.]

After I got my youngboa problems solved by my lovely youngboa doctor, this youngboa hopped on the bus and headed to Checkers to surpress his youngboa hunger. I had to laugh a little when I saw this outside of the Checkers on Broad and Erie:


[Forreal, though? You know you get robbed on a regular when you have a sign that basically tells the people robbing you to go away. They probably don't even see the sign when they do it.]

As I waited for my food I listened to Kid Cudi, well some dude who looked and sounded like him, curse his girl out on the phone. I got my food, hit the broad street subway and headed home to ingest my Big Buford and fries [who's fries are better than checkers fries?].

But that was my day in blog form. Happy Earth day [Be Greene]. and go sixers...









GREENE.


2 comments:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States