(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.12.2009

RED ROBIN X SATURDAY

http://www.mixmatters.com/hot/2009/images/Jadakiss-The_Last_Kiss.jpg
First off, [INSERT THE AAH-HAH SOUND THE JADAKISS MAKES ON ALL HIS TRACKS].

Secondly, good looking out to Corey for playing "The Last Kiss" in the whip today. I purposely slept on Kiss because his first single with Ne-yo caused me to make an assumption about what his new CD would be like... but I was wrong.
My people know I'm not that into "gun talk" rap, but Kiss has always been an exception. The production, featured artist, and subject matter of "The Last Kiss" is on point. Just from briefly listening to the LP, a few songs stuck out immediately. The track "What If" featuring Nas [major] is DEFF worth a listen, as well as the "Death Wish" track where Wayne MURKS the beat [Not a big Lil Wayne fan at all, but he gets props for this one...]. As you may know I'm steadily rockin' out to Neptunes productions, so when I heard "Rockin' With the Best" and "Stress Ya" my attention was automatically clinched by the tracks. Aside from the other songs on the cd, "Smoking Gun" featuring Philly's Jazmyne Sullivan is a song that will probably be on repeat in the itunes sometime soon... So yeah, J MUAH did a pretty good job with this cd, reminding me not to sleep on ALL of the "gun talk" hip hop artist. I'm finally about to give in and download a Meek mixtape. FLAMERS! haha...


ALook @ the day...


What boredom led to a couple weeks ago... STAY UP.


You HAVE TO love this whip. The 'Finder is Legendary.


Red Robin. Where we went instead of Corey's random Amish spot...


The hungry look we ALL had. [Curty's lucky I didn't get a picture of his ocky Obama cap Haha...]






GREENE.

1 comment:

  1. Good look wit da album review; i wasnt sure if it was worth buyin

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States