(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

4.07.2009

NO 'LO X TUESDAY

Currently playing on the tunes:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/72/702randb.jpg/180px-702randb.jpg
I still love you [Ft. Pharrell]

don't judge me lol... thisshitis classic heat rock.




After a long sit in the Philly airport, a flight, a lost bag that ended up in Tampa,
and an overall angry flight experience... a lot of thoughts went through my head. Here are a few:

First thought: the whole Polo thing going on in Philly. I'm going to quote my man Hez when he said, "All of Ralph Lauren's children are here." The new [well, not really new anymore] thing in Philly is to wear Polo everything. Right now the fly outfit in the hood is to wear a Polo hat, v-neck, some cargos and some male Ugg boots [whole different story haha...]. I'm just trying to figure out where all of this came from, and why everyone likes wearing the same thing? I thought the Polo hat thing was cool when it first started, then I walked down Chestnut Street one day and counted atleast 20 polo hats in a two block radius. Can somebody be themselves? DAMN. I mean, atleast wear something different so you don't ALL look the same on your party flyers. Just saying... You don't ALL have to be 'Lo Heads. On a positive note, tha 'Lo Head gets more props then the Hollister thug... haha. You gotta love urban trends... but I'm glad I broke free post middle school.

Another thought popped up yesterday when I was on a flight to Fort Lauderdale. Right after the stuwardess grilled me and asked me to turn my iPhone off for takeoff [with that fake nice voice, that carries a "FML" undertone], she pulled a curtain out from in front of me that separated first class from coach. I was already in a bad mood from the delayedassflight, so this bothered me a little. Question: How does the thin, transparent, nonSOUNDPROOF curtain effect anything? I tried to figure it out for half the flight, but then realized that it wasn't worth it. They just paid like a hundred more dollars, so they deserve the false sense of exclusion. Or maybe I'm just hatin'... they had Sun Chips and cereal bars in first class... Haha.





GREENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States