(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

6.29.2009

D.O.A OFFICIAL VIDEO



After a long drawn out thought, I've come to the conclusion that I feel like the Blueprint 3 will set Jay-Z apart from all other rappers, giving him the title: THE GREATEST EVER. There's always the Tupac versus Biggie conversation (In which I favor Biggie) or the addition of incredibly smart and witty MCs (like Lupe Fiasco) and their deserved spots at the top. However, Hov has been through it all, releasing nothing but good albums (Kingdom Come was slightly suspect in comparison to his others, but that's about it). He has altered the rap game in so many ways and continues to prove that he really is a business, man. His stature in comparison to other artist is humongous. He is not my favorite artist, but even the artist that I see as favorites place HOV on a pedestal. The man is on another level, I cannot wait till The Blueprint 3 drops...

I'll be willing to argue with you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States