(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

6.29.2009

GET YOUR MANS.


If you've ever read my blog before you might notice the phrase,"GET YOUR MANS" in various post. Well over the past couple weeks this phrase has been used way too often [Haha]. When I use this phrase it's usually because I noticed someone doing, wearing, or saying something that I thought was unusual. Here are some recent examples, enjoy. [Once again, I apologize if your Pops, close relative, friend or someone you care about is spotted in any of these pictures. They were either "drawlin" or were so interesting to me that I decided to take a picture. You be the judge.]


[During my pleasant walk to Fern Rock station one morning I run into this dude, laying in the middle of the pavement. No, he wasn't praying, and it didn't look like stretching so I really don't know what he was doing. I had to walk in the grass portion og the sidewalk to continue my trip. Can someone get their mans?]


[This dude. So today, I'm on the bus coming home from practice and this dude sits in front of me. I immediately looked up because my leg was up on a chair and his hand sort of grazed my patella... Yes, my patella. So anyway I just moved my leg and every thing was fine. About a minute later the dude just starts talking to himself then laughing. I thought he was sleep talking at first, but he wasn't because his eyes opened and he was staring straight ahead like he was talking to someone across from him. I don't know if he was drunk, high or snorted because he was saying the most random things out loud. He started off by screaming out, "Happy Balls!" In my head I was rolling up and down the Septa bus floor laughing. Then he said, "You snoooze you looose... [insert laugh]... You want that new deal? ...This little house of mine, project 76... Whatchu doing after six? [At this point I'm pretty sure he could hear me laughing]..." But nope, he wasn't done he continued in song, "Don't break my heeeart." Then he threw in something about a smoke machine. When he finally stumbled off the bus he held up his middle finger, and even though it was directed toward the entire bus, I felt like it was pointed at me. Haha, get your mans.]


[The Green(e) Goblin on the Orange line. I felt threatened.]

I had more to post, but instead I decided to re-post this one from the "Drawlin" post I did. Because every time I see this picture, I el-em-ay-oh.






[This was the guy who carried his HUUUUGE desk onto the sub. This was funny to me because I can't picture anyone walking down the street with a big piece of furniture... like a desk. [Haha] If I did, I'm pretty sure it would be twice as funny as this incident. This guy was on the subway, meaning he had to walk down a series of steps... with his desk. He had to drop his token or swipe his transpass... with his desk. And I hope he didn't have to connect to a bus to get to his destination... with his desk (That would be too funny. Can you picture someone getting on a Septa bus with a desk? I'm laughing right now, because I could, but it would be too funny for words.]

So yeah, I'm done being ignorant/silly or whatever you want to call it. So next time you see someone who is doing, wearing or saying something unusual, tap your closest homie on the shoulder and ask them if they can please get their mans. It will make the moment funnier, trust me.



G R E E N E

5 comments:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States