(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

6.16.2009

Last Monday.


Today was my last Monday of high school. With that being said, I just remembered I forgot to take out the trash this morning. Shit.



[Crazy dangerous. That job is ridiculous.]

[Ash: You should take a picture of the sky!
Greene: ...]



[East Oaklane is so calm and peaceful at night. I def saw a fox on my way home.]


[Taking of Pelham 123 was major in my opinion...]


Also, yesterday was my buddy Brooke's graduation party. It was major, Brooke does it big [remember her Sweet 16?].


[Skyline obsession continued.]

[Brooke bffs that I didn't think remembered me]

[Tats. coughHENNAcough]

[Melo: Even on the bike, it's still all 'LO (haha)]


GREENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States