(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

6.21.2009

Where Brooklyn @


Yesterday, David, Just and I headed to New York. In New York our objectives were to A) Fix David's MPC and B) Attend the Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival. We completed both task, but with the help of Dav and some of his friends, I am happy to say we got side tracked.


[Big Sean kept me company for most of the ride. Supa Dupa.]

[First stop of our trip was Fat Beats, however we noticed that sign on the door.]

[Some store I forgot the name of... It had some nice
Mishka stuff on sale.]


[A DJ's Heaven.]

[That's Black Thought (You can tell by the shadow), no Nikon.]

[I bet that Sprite would be good if they threw an "E" on there...]


[David and and the infamous Torrae. (Try out his new album with Marco Polo)]

[Tell Dav to take a break from talking, or a breathe at least. Boul goes hard... Haha]

[Yup. We made a trip to White Castle.]





GREENE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States