(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

6.01.2009

"You got your Pokédex? Mines right here."

Yesterday was random. On my way downtown I ran into my ol' head Mr. Kevin. I met him randomly through Germel when we were walking to Broad and Olney a couple weeks ago. This man is not your ordinary ol' head. He is probably one of the fittest soon to be fifty year olds that you will ever meet. Some older men tend to talk out of there ass, just to sound important, Mr. Kev is nothing of the sort. He speaks with a logic that anyone can relate to, and everytime I speak to him, I learn something new. I road the train and talked to him for two good hours as I waited for Hezzy at city hall. As a trainer for the sixers and all around good guy, this man has my respect.

Here is how the day looked.

























[Shouts to Rah and Hez for the flicks.]



Gotta catch 'em all (2x).




G R E E N E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States