(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

6.26.2009

HIGHlights. [Edit]

Here's some flicks from the past couple of weeks. Pictures that I meant to post earlier but didn't, because I'm lazy.


[You know what it is.]

[When looking back on this, I just asked myself a question... Why were we playing with a Python?]

[From Inked Mag. notice that the girls lock is open. I like the Spider-Man tat... but I would never get it.]


[At the Jazz festival, we parked behind our man Lawrence's crib. To make a long story short, Corey's Benz almost got towed. He caught the cops before they pulled off, so he got his Escalade back. But the "smack face" of the situation was that they broke off his door handle trying to get into the Range Rover... (Pathfinder*)]

[THIS BOUL... In summary, he called us demon worshipers, said he was 2000 years old (major) and told Gabe he had three days to live. He started talking in his own weird, speaking-in-tongues-like language, then Melo replied with a "
Mama say mama sa mama cu sa" (HAHA.) and the dude took back his hex on gabe. He called Melo a "brother." Then about ten minutes later he was in cuffs yelling at the 5-oh. So, like my friends say, "Boul was SNOOORTED.")


[Sam laying in a lay-z-boy that was thrown out. This was such a Sam moment... a flick had to be taken.]


[This was the first time Juelz Santana, Chris Brown, Michael Jackson, Ne-Yo, MC Hammer and Kanye West performed on the same stage. Their only set back was the sound system [Shout out to the BRILLIANT DUMBASS who decided to put a mic on the iPod for sound, when there was a lovely Macbook Air at your disposal. Great Job. You def made me look like an idiot. Haha. But it's cool cause we still won.]


格林.<---[GREENE]

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States