(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

6.14.2009

Heaven at Night.

This post is titled Heaven at Night because that's exactly how I feel right now.

Naw, I'm not high (off of substance). But my mood is so_chill , after a quick nap in the infamous Hogue Pathfinder with my "sleeplist" playing from the back speakers [listed in earlier post]. I got out and walked through my backdoor with Cudi's "Heaven at Night" on constant replay in my mind. I'm on a natural high right now, if you don't understand what I mean, it's cool.

Today was random, making it a perfect fit in this odd week. Woke up to a phone call saying, "Yo, you tryna cook breakfast at my crib?" That jump started my day. Breakfast at Corey's never happened, yet I was there about 3 or 4 times this morning. Byron, Curt, Corey and I all ended up eating breakfast at some breakfast joint [haha, "joint."] on 5th street called P&B's Lunch and Breakfast. We ordered mad food and "put it down" like that Dream track. It was major. I'm not going to mention the rest of my day because that was the definite highlight.

[The only other thing I'm going to mention about today is the thumb injury I received today. I def got youngboa'd by a seven year old. So, a certain playful youngster I know (Brother of a close friend) decided to take his belt off and swing the buckle part around. He swung it at me and it hit me dead in the thumb... on the nail part. I was pretty mad, but didn't show it too much because It hurt. In result, the child decided to do say something to me so his mom would not find out [because I would snitch on his little ass, because that's ALWAYS funny with little kids]. After he noticed me holding my hand and turning around in search of his mother, he hit me with a stone cold, high pitched, "MAN UP." I stopped and looked at him. I really had no idea how to reply, especially to a seven year old. I didn't want to seem like I was bitching about my hand so I let go and acted like I was good. I just replied with a, "shut up..." [You know the kind of "shut up" that just slips out automatically because you have to come back, and your running out of time to reply? Well yeah, that's the one.] So anyway, he ended up getting the best of me, and in result I have a black and blue thumb and a super smack face. Just thought I'd mention this.]


This week at Masterman was senior week. Each day was a theme where you dressed up. I only participated in "middle school day" where you dressed like your middle school self, but it was fun regardless. We now have yearbooks and caps&gowns. Signing yearbooks has been somewhat sad, but it's whatever I guess... graduation is almost here. We out.


Flicks from this week and this morning:


[SOO GOOOOD.]


[You know your out the city when you have one of these. Corey comes out in his bathrobe every morning then yells, "Howyadoin'" to his neighbors and then gets his mail from this thing. I think he's lost his Philly-ness.]


[I carried around Mott's apple juice for most of the morning. It's 100% Juice... which is major. &Who doesn't like apple juice?]


[Mr. Hogue, possibly one of the funniest men ever. This picture is mad blog worthy.]


[Yearbook signing. Tear, sniffle, tear.]


[Middle school day & create your own superhero day]


[Peep the little bobble head.]


[I received mad compliments for these socks. I guess they're pretty major.]



GREENE.

2 comments:

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States