(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

6.26.2009

RUN.

I started running again to get back into the cross country condition I once was in (minus the shin splints). While my boys were playing ball at Gustine Rec, I hit Kelly drive to see if I still had it (Because I'm def going to need it next year playing D1...). To make a long story short, running was not easy as it use to be... I completed a nice "first day back" run, with no music (one of my coaches says it makes you mentally tougher). During breaks (I took like three), I broke out the iPhone and took pictures of the beautiful scenery. Probably, ran about six or seven miles total. I have to get on a regular running schedule though, who's down?







GGGGGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States