(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.18.2009

7. SILKY [NO HOMO]



Without listening yet, I looked at the track listing on Killa Cam's new album and picked out my favorite song title, to title this post. [Shouts to Hogue for putting me on that, "Cookies-N-AppleJuice" pretty early. Haha] Just from reading the song names, I'm excited. Like damn... I may not even pirate.

I'm catching a sudden flashback... Like 2002... Blue or and white du-rag [Not on me, I had a burgundy jawn on]...? Dame Dash dance..

Cam'ron - Oh Boy [VIDEO]

You know you liked this song. Thank me later.




GREEN{E}.

3 comments:

  1. I COPED 3 of them JAWNS !! KEEP PLAYIN!
    FUCKIN DIPSET!!!
    IM HYPE AS HELL BUT I SHOW LOVE TO KILLA THO!
    PLEASE DO NOT SKIM THROUGH IT !!!
    ALL HIS TRACKS FIRE!!
    HE DROPPIN ANOTHER ALBUM NEXT MONTH AND A MOVIE!

    CAMRON CRIME PAYS ALBUM 5/5 stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Let me get one of those copies

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw man. i just started listening to my (downloaded) copy. i plan to write about it.

    ReplyDelete

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States