(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.10.2009

YES,TERDAY(S)



Day N' Nite [insert sound]




Cool hats and tee's made by Sean's sister... Ask Sean about them if your interested in buying


[The Oaklane Diner. Grew up in this place, usually on Sunday's after church. I wonder if the Hot turkey platter I used to get is still the same... I need to get in there to see how everthing changed.]






[LL K PEL is hard as hell.]


[My Philly skyline obsession cont.]


[Cadillac is making moves. Lol]


[Masterman's Senior Drama class held it down in at the Suzanna Roberts Theatre.
iPhone's need a zoom button... Or is there one that I'm just not aware of? I got in trouble for having my phone out lol.]



[Step your game up Popeye's... Oh wait, what does that sign say?]


[This was before the chicken frenzy was declared finished.
Tell me why the only place you couldn't use the free chicken coupons was the gallery... Actually don't tell me, because I already know. Free chicken and the gallery don't mix. Oprah just proved that its not a stereotype... Lol.]





[Before the private lessons, this is where we got good. Saturday was a great day to practice so me and Dav took advantage at Sturgis playground. (BTW, if anyone needs a DJ, hit up DJ Dav. He's major on the ones and twooos!)]


[Rittenhouse]










[Taney Playground]


[You gotta love the laid back rides home where no ones talking because the music that your listening to needs no interruptions.]


[ROCKED.]




What up Hampton U?




greene, greene, greene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States