(EST. 2009) I see life in an abstract, slanted way. This blog was made to try and display that point of view to the people who don't know me, or those who know me more than I know myself. The blog title came from a combo of "This is What I Call Her" By Lil'Wayne, the constant smell of reefer on some of my close friends, and of course my last name [don't forget the "E"]. I'm high off of life, this blog is my blunt and I'm passing it too you. Inhale until you feel you've had too much GREENE.

5.28.2009

Retired Jersey.

With my year coming down to it's last few days, and my senior prom being today [it's past 12]. I think it's only right that I retire a throwback that I ran into when I was cleaning up my room. Loso probably doesn't even have this one in his collection...




[The OG masterman gym shirt. Royal blue on stone wash gray. Smedium Fit. Legendary.]

If you read the back of my 7th grade gym shirt, you can see I havn't changed one bit... haha.


This right here is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Philadelphia, Pa, United States